Thursday, March 23, 2006

My GOD - The Figure of My Faith!

[Something Else that I picked up from the Net... you see, I am one of those who are restricted to a limited creativity. Which I definitely don't want to be a reason for a restricted Blog!]

GOD!
As a Software Engineer I believe in only one Almighty, "GOD”!!

Actually it’s the "GOD” that binds all of us ITens together...

It’s this "GOD" that gives us Hope of finding and satisfying our needs (or requirements).

It’s this "GOD" that gives us strength and courage to develop new things.

It’s this "GOD" that gives us the confidence of saying "Yes, I can do it!", In front of our bosses.

It’s this "GOD" that nourishes us with all the food (for thought) and knowledge.

It’s this "GOD" who has enough power to get us out of trouble when the chips are down.

Its this "GOD" that provides us with a single figure of faith no matter to which religion or community we belong to...

We will be in the middle of nowhere without this "GOD".
Oh mere “GOD”....... Andhere raaston ka tu Sitara hai!, (translated as: You are the star that guides us on these dark roads!)

Here I ask you to see with your own eyes to what GOD means to me.... Scroll down along with me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
G O D
Google Oriented Development

No comments: