Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Season of Love

So St. Valentine's Day is just around the corner - roses and chocolates selling at atrocious prices and still running out of stock, people turning cheesy and buying from a new perfume to entire new wardrobe just for this special occasion. And why not? This is the time to celebrate love. And don't tell me that you don't need a special day to celebrate love - because the likes who've told me this have spent the most for valentine's day already.

But just to be in the spirit, I've decided to act cheesy myself. Being cheesy works - trust me. I've got out of tough spots with my girlfriend by being delicate along with being a romantic idiot at the appropriate time. Key phrase here is Appropriate time. 

But enough of this banter - here's my first dedication to this Romantic Festivity:

No matter how cloudy be the night 
Or hardy storms the beasts of might, 
there is always comfort and solace 
within her arms embrace.

Deceit and tricks or the world in vain
longer may be the darkest lane,
With time i have learned to trust
warmth of love and patience just.

The off time hell of moody swings
along with the chaos it brings,
Is just a color or a shade
of this loving angelic maid

with all its glory, it has its downs
But on love - how can I frown?
she stands by you in pain and pleasure
among moments of joy you always treasure.
forsake the sins that I've done - Heaven on Earth I have one.

No comments: